Proper diet will make your heart healthy, proper nutrition, better than the consumption of food in large quantities, but high cholesterol.
What is the best diet for a healthy heart? The food that you can consume that will increase your chances of getting heart healthy organs and a longer life? Some natural foods are known for their ability to support heart health. Read this article to find out more about healthy foods that need to prepare in the refrigerator, for you eat regularly.
Heart disease is the number one cause of death for Indonesia and many other Western countries. When combined with other complications such as hardening of the arteries eg, stroke, heart disease accounted contribute to 40% of all deaths worldwide. Too many lives are taken, therefore you should be concerned about your heart health problems since now.
Heart disease is a term used to describe the hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) and blood clotting, which can lead to blockage of the blood supply to the heart.
Food diet to get heart healthy and fit
Diet of fresh vegetables, fruits - fruits, grains - grains, beans - legumes, and grains - grains can gradually replace fatty animal products, fried foods and refined carbohydrates foods. This lowers blood cholesterol and affect the balance of fats in the bloodstream. These foods will also lower blood pressure and provide nutrients to the heart muscle to be able to work effectively on a day-to-day human life.
Natural foods with a lot of benefits for the heart and blood circulation
• Vegetables - Broccoli, garlic, ginger, kale, parsley, red peppers, sprouts.
• Fruit - Lemon, grapefruit, apricots, blueberries, raspberries, papaya, mango.
• Nuts - nuts, seeds - grains, lentils, tempeh, beans, tahini, almonds, wheat, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
• Fish - Oily fish such as sardines, mackerel, salmon and tuna (2-3 times per week) or fish with high-quality meat, fish oil tablets that contain essential fatty acids, which support many vital functions of the body organs.
One of the major risk factors for heart disease is rare plants consume a low fiber but consume a lot of animal foods, fried foods and refined carbohydrates. With these tips the balance diet, to all the food you eat, not only protects and supports the heart, but we also really - really can repair arterial damage that has occurred. Even healthy bodies need good food for the maintenance and repair of the heart organ. When damage occurs, there will be a greater need proper nutrition.
Other healthy lifestyle recommendations to improve the health of one's heart:
• Achieve a balanced intake of protein, complex carbohydrates and fat.
• Follow a regular aerobic exercise.
• Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day.
• Avoid fatty red meat, alcohol and coffee.
• Do not smoke.
• Eliminate fried foods and processed foods, although convenient.
• Avoid stress.
If you suspect you may be in a position to risk of heart disease, immediately visit your doctor to consult and keep watch.
A few information about heart-healthy foods, healthy greeting.